Sunday, November 7, 2010

Made it through Halloween!

top weight 326
11/7/10-317  WOW!
Ok...I made it through Halloween without gaining weight.  I have been drinking my protein shakes and eating a meal bar throughout the day and a healthy supper.  I have been exploring healthier options for our supper and Portion control, portion control, portion control!
I have tried Pepsi One/ with Splenda and it is not too bad.  It does not have that horrible diet taste.
I discovered I love broccoli and caesar salad.
I have been waking up coughing at night.  It is getting very annoying.  Feel ok, not sick, just wake up coughing.  I think I am going to have to go to the doctor.  Sleep apnea?? I need to discuss weight loss surgery with her  and get her feelings.  She is overweight herself so she never makes a big deal out of my weight.
I am definately going to try to post more often.  Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment