Friday, November 12, 2010

11/12/10

Beginning weight-326
Weight-318
Well things have  been going really good.  Who knew I would love broccoli?? I have been staying away from Pepsi and colas.  My greatest weakness!  Everything is sugar-free.  So far so good.  We have been eating more veggies.
I need to get out and take Pika for a walk before it gets too cold.  I think the added exercise would help.  Duh! Right?  It really hurts my back to be on my feet for too long.  I have really bad back spasms.  I am sure this is weight related and the more I lose the more this pain will go away.

Had a bit of a slip...We ate at Taco Johns for supper. Had a regular Pepsi instead of diet.  Well it was the first time I ate out in weeks so I am not going to totally beat myself up over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment