Friday, November 19, 2010

ARGHHHHH! Pizza Hut is my downfall!

11-19-10
Well I gave into the urge the other night and we ordered pizzas.  I gotta tell you they were so GOOD! Oh and breadsticks!  Sadly I had 3 breadsticks before we even made it home. :(  This is what happens when I don't keep my house well stocked with healthy choices and get depressed.  Let me explain my depression.

Monday we went to the bariatric seminar in Mayfield, KY.  It was so exciting to hear all about the surgery and the benefits it would bring to my health and energy.  My whole quality of life would be better with this surgery.  Now the BAD.  My insurance EXCLUDES any and all weight loss surgery, diets, whatever.  If it is weight related they ain't payin.  They will pay for years of high blood pressure medicine and all the other things I have wrong associated with being obese but not a dime to actually fix the problem!

So I am thinking as soon as we can get the 12000 together I want to go to Mexico to have the surgery.  I have been doing a lot of research on Dr. Joya in Puerto Varlatta (spelling?).  Please say a prayer for me, I need this life changing surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment